What We Do
Bristol Financial Services offers a rich array of products and services to fit your personal and business financial needs. Browse our website, www.bristolfinancial.com, to experience an introduction to the various financial tools available to you. Then, we strongly encourage you to contact us and make an appointment to discuss your unique needs and concerns, taking advantage of our friendly Vermont-style, face-to-face, no-nonsense approach.
- Financial Planning – The process of determining how individuals can meet their life goals through proper management of their financial resources. Financial planning is not all about numbers and insurance policies; it is about your dreams and financial goals.
- Retirement Planning – If you are already retired, retirement planning is about not running out of savings during your lifetime. If you are 45, retirement planning is about how much money you will need in twenty years or so to be able to retire comfortably.
- Investing – No two clients have the same story. The most important step in establishing an investment strategy is getting to know our clients and understanding what is important to them. We do this by asking questions so that we can appreciate where they are in their thinking.
- Insurance – Personal and Business Insurance is a contract to provide compensation for a specific loss. You pay a premium to protect yourself and others against financial uncertainties.
- - Life Insurance
- - Long Term Care Insurance
- - Disability Insurance
- - Health Insurance
- - Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Benefits for Businesses – We can explore ways to help you save money on your benefits package while adding value and security to your benefits offering. In the world of financial planning, there are four key areas where we can assist business owners. They are:
- - Employee Benefits
- - Key person insurances
- - Buy-Sell Agreements
- - Business succession planning
Financial Planning Services offered by qualified financial planners of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC., a registered investment advisor.